Monday, December 11, 2006

Adopted

I was adopted by a blog (and blogger) I adore: Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. It was so sweet and flattering and it challenged me to adopt my own blog.

Well, that was virtually impossible as there are literally thousands of great food blogs. Finding one was hard, so I finally I just had to choose.

Anne's Food
Anne from Sweden blogs about recipes and food with great writing and very attractive pictures. Not a new blog (she's been around since '04) but one that I just discovered recently and don't see on many other blog reading lists.

One great thing about her blog is the food is usually completely different that what I typically make, which is great because it helps me be more creative. She posts frequently too - which I LOVE.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Oh, are you my new mummy then? :) Thank you so much - now I look forward to reading your blog! :)

take care
Anne

Kirsten said...

Yes, I'm your new mummy. :)

Brilynn said...

I love Anne's Food! She's great!